Become an Internationally Certified Yoga Teacher?
Weekend Yoga Teacher Training Course in JP Nagar
Starting from 9 June 2018 at Ashmayu Yoga Institute
Weekend Yoga Teacher Training Course in JP Nagar is a great opportunity for those who are willing to explore the divine world of Yoga.
By learning the art and science of Yoga and teaching, you can help people get transformed and achieve holistic health.
Who can attend:
- Yoga seekers who want to build their career in teaching Yoga
- One who has the passion to learn Yoga in depth
- One who is already established in any Alternative Healing Practices and wants to bring in the teachings of Yoga to his/her skill to help their participants better
- Doctors / Medical science students who understand the transformative power of Yoga and would like to add the teachings of Yoga to their Patients’ program to help them get better results.
Objectives of the course:
- To orient the participants in principles and practices of Yoga
- Training the participants in the methodology of teaching Yoga
- To help participants develop the capacity for planning and taking Yoga classes
Start Date: 09 June 2018
End Date: 16 September 2018
No. of Hours: 200 Hours
Days: Sat and Sun
Time: 08:30 am to 1:30 PM
Duration: 15 Weekends
- Yogic Practices
- Yoga Philosophy
- Yoga Sutra
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Yogic Diet
- Teaching Techniques
- Basics of Ayurveda
What do you get with the Course?
- International Certificate
- Yoga Books
- Ashmayu Yoga T-shirt
- Neti Pot
- One Year FREE Yoga E-Learning Support
- Job Placement Support
- Lifetime Membership of Ashmayu Yoga Graduates’ Community
Ashmayu Yoga Institute
No. 20/1, 3rd Floor, 24th Main, Off 15th Cross, 6th Phase, JP Nagar, Bengaluru – 560078, Karnataka – INDIA.
Landmark: Opposite to Hotel Crystal Castle
Book a Counselling With Mr. Naveen, Founder of Ashmayu Yoga Institute to understand how can this course benefit you on a personal or professional level.
To book an appointment, Click on the Link Below:
For More Details:
Call us on +91 9916286888
E-mail us at email@example.com
Visit our Website: www.ashmayuyoga.com