Become an Internationally certified Yoga Teacher?
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course – Level 1
Starting from 2 May 2018
at Ashmayu Yoga Institute, JP Nagar, Bengaluru
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course – Level I is a great opportunity for those who are willing to explore the divine world of Yoga.
By learning the art and science of Yoga and teaching, you can help people get transformed and achieve holistic health.
YTTC Level 1 is open for:
- Yoga seekers who want to build their career in teaching Yoga
- One who has the passion to learn Yoga in depth
- One who is already established in any Alternative Healing Practices and wants to bring in the teachings of Yoga to his/her skill to help their participants better
- Doctors / Medical science students who understand the transformative power of Yoga and would like to add the teachings of Yoga to their Patients’ program to help them get better results
The curriculum is aligned with the syllabus laid down for Level-1 Yoga Instructors, under the Scheme for Voluntary Certification of Yoga Professionals, mentored by Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India and owned by QCI.
Objectives of the course:
- To orient the participants in principles and practices of Yoga
- Training the participants in the methodology of teaching Yoga
- To help participants develop the capacity for planning and taking Yoga classes
Start Date: 02 May 2018
End Date: 03 July 2018
No. of Hours: 200 Hours
Days: Monday to Friday
Time: 11:30 Noon to 4:30 PM
Duration: 9 Weeks
- Yogic Practices
- Yoga Philosophy
- Yoga Sutra
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Yogic Diet
- Teaching Techniques
- Basics of Ayurveda
Ashmayu Yoga Institute
No. 20/1, 3rd Floor, 24th Main, Off 15th Cross, 6th Phase, JP Nagar, Bengaluru – 560078, Karnataka – INDIA.
Landmark: Opposite to Hotel Crystal Castle